What exactly does my LinkedIn Professional Headline tell you?
- I make LinkedIn PLAIN: meaning I take away the mystery and show you how to make good use of your LinkedIn profile as a first point of call.
- I make LinkedIn POWERFUL: meaning I show you how LinkedIn becomes a great tool in achieving your goals by actively implementing an easy LinkedIn Strategy.
- Who is my preferred client? International professionals. Fortunately there are so many wonderful LinkedIn Trainers out there, that if we are not a perfect match to work together, I happily recommend you to someone who better suits your needs.
THE METHOD TO MY MADNESS…
This is a three step process. Put simply, it goes like this:
- I get to know you. Who are you as a professional? What do you stand for? What is important to you? What sets you apart from the next person with the same education and experience? Where do you want to go professionally?
- I show you how to set up your profile to reflect the above. Your LinkedIn Profile should NOT just sum up positions held, tasks and responsibilities. Your profile tells your story, who you are, what you do, how you do it, what difference you make and for which ‘audience’.
- We define a LinkedIn Strategy for you. LinkedIn is a network and networking is a verb. A ‘doing word’ as they say in school. I’ll show you how to make LinkedIn work for you in achieving the goals you set for yourself as a professional.
HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Pretty much you do all the work. And I’ll tell you right now, it is hard work. But the results are well worth your time and effort. Depending on your preference, we work together in a couple of meetings. Or we work through email and Skype. Or we can do it all; a mix of face-to-face meetings, Skype and email. Whatever works best for you.
In order to get to know you, I have developed some exercises, questionnaires if you like. You start with these. This gives us more insight than you might first expect. Bear with me here and everything else will fall into place quicker than you thought possible.
How much ground we cover, depends on the training package. Profile, strategy or both. We can work face-2-face in Amsterdam or through Skype worldwide.
Next, we work on your profile. Together we write at least one entry under the ‘experience’ heading and one under the ‘education’ heading. Then you work on your own for a bit and we review it together. I’ll walk you through the other sections of your profile and off you go again to put in the hard yards. We then review again together. We finish with your summary and headline.
When going the full monty, we need to go beyond a profile reboot. Once your profile is telling the story the way you want it to, you need an audience. People visiting your profile. In order to be seen and seen as a nice, trustworthy and knowledgeable person, you need to actively use LinkedIn. I’ll help you develop a strategy that works for you.