What makes that YOU respond to a discussion? Or and update? Or just to click the ‘like’ button? I am guessing you are more likely to respond when a question is asked or a thought provoking statement is made. Or maybe … maybe there were some people that already commented and this got your attention.
Embrace the first response to your discussion
Or to speak with Ted Sivers: “The first follower transforms a lone nut into a leader”. That is exactly what you need! Not being perceived as a voice crying out in the wilderness but as a ‘thought leader’.
5 Steps to more interaction (and visibility) on LinkedIn
- Post regular status updates
- Start discussions in groups
- Entice readers to respond
- “Embrace your first follower”
- Respond to creater further dialogue