LinkedIn Tea Lounge
Global community where business owners dive into LinkedIn is a supportive, fun and accountable manner so that they become visible to those clients they LOVE to work with.
You know that in order for your business to thrive, word has to get out there. You can use paid advertising (not my cuppa tea) or work on your visibility in an organic way. LinkedIn is a brilliant platform to do just that.
Using LinkedIn for business means that you:
- Share your expertise through posts that hold valuable information for your target audience.
- Strategically comment on posts based on the topic or the network of the person who posted.
- Continuously grow your network with the right people.
- Keep your profile in line with the message you send out into the world.
- In all off the above use the tone of voice that resonates with the clients that YOU love to work with.
How often do you read a great tip or strategy for LinkedIn and then… well, nothing! Join the LinkedIn Tea Lounge where you are prompted each week to take action and have a community of like-minded global entrepreneurs for accountability and to bounce ideas off.
Have you ever gotten frustrated (putting it mildly) when you see some doing clever stuff with LinkedIn and you can’t figure out how they did it? In the LinkedIn Tea Lounge, you not only have the collective wisdom of the group, I pop in most days as well.
PS The global nature of the community, currently spread over 4 continents and 6 timezones, means you never have to wait that long for someone to reply.
I’ve made about every mistake there is to make on LinkedIn. Posting without engaging with others. Engaging with content without it strengthening my brand. Promoting out of the blue. I could go on for a bit here…
Bottom line, I did, as they say at The Coca-Cola company “fail fast”. The only way to learn, grow and innovate. These days, I know what works saving you the time I spent figuring it out.
While you use my tried and tested strategies to grow your brand on LinkedIn, I’ll keep on diving in headfirst.
When I first got introduced to Slack, I hated it with a passion. Could never find anything and quite frankly, just didn’t understand the bloody thing.
These days I love Slack, because it allows us to keep things organised. You just need to get your head around a few things. As I have experienced all the frustration myself, I knew exactly what I needed to explain that the Slack blog themselves don’t spell out for you.
As soon as you sign up for your membership you receive your copy of “The Ultimate Guide”. The video part is broken up in 5 short videos, so that it is easy for you to go over a specific part again. The PDF allows you to refresh your memory without watching the videos again!
2 training videos (26 a year)
2 worksheets (26 a year)
2 challenges (26 a year)
2 zoom meetings (26 a year)
24/7 global community
save €122 per year
Your membership of the LinkedIn Tea Lounge is just €34,95 per month. This includes training videos, worksheets and challenges twice a month, 2 Zoom meetings each month and unlimited sparring with others business owners in a safe, fun & global environment.
When you pay per year you save €122,40 straight up! That’s a whopping THREE AND A HALF MONTHS FREE and then I rounded it down to a pretty number: €297
That’s not all though! When you pay ANNUALLY, saving me the hassle of an additional 11 invoices to send and process, you get TWO COURSES thrown in for free. BAM
- Attract dream clients on LinkedIn [15 Day LinkedIn Profile Transformation E-course €197]
- Organically Grow Your LinkedIn Network [E-course €47]
That’s right, two courses to the value of €244
+ 24 training videos
+ 24 worksheets
+ 24 challenges
+ 24 Zoom meetings
+ 24/7 access to a supportive, safe, global community
12 months (12x 34,95) €419,40 + €244 (e-courses) TOTAL €663,40
IT’S TOTALLY FOR YOU, WHEN YOU:
- Love a bit of accountability to keep on track.
- Want the benefits of a mastermind in a low-key, casual manner.
- Are clear on the services you offer in your business.
- Know who your dream client is.
- Like a bit of fun and games thrown in.
- Have a LinkedIn account and at least 50 connections.
- Enjoy sparring with fellow entrepreneurs, learning and growing together.
GIVE THIS A MISS IF YOU:
- Tend to sign up but forget to show up.
- Hate social media.
- Are looking for a done-for-you service.
- Need to take out a loan to pay the membership.
- You believe (and are happy) that Trump won the 2020 election.
- Proudly wear real fur.
- Think recycling is what destroys our planet.