BE BRUTALLY HONEST WITH YOURSELF:
- Are you sure your LinkedIn Presence resonates with your dream client?
- Is your LinkedIn profile totally obvious about what you can do for them?
- Have you set KPIs for your LinkedIn use and do you meet them?
- Do you need a LinkedIn Company Page as a solo entrepreneur?
- Do you know how to get noticed for your services, skills & expertise?
- Are you engaging with the right people and content on LinkedIn?
- What message does your LinkedIn “recent activity” send to visitors?
HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU ANSWER YES?
Did you CONFIDENTLY answer YES! Vigorously nodding your head, and feeling pretty pleased with yourself to 6 or more questions? NO? You better clear your diary on THURSDAY 13 SEPTEMBER and quicksmart book your spot in this brilliant (if I say so myself) LinkedIn Training for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
BY THE END OF THIS ONE DAY LINKEDIN TRAINING YOU WILL
- Be aware of the importance of LinkedIn.
- Know what to fix on your profile.
- Understand different ways to be active on LinkedIn.
- Have eaten lunch (taking your dietary requirements into account).
- Know how to attract the right people.
- Have insight into how to establish your reputation as THE person who knows all about…
- Know how to send a clear and consistent message to your network.
In order to give you the most value, the day will be a mixture of listening, taking notes, remembering to do it and on the spot implementation. You will walk out with a clear mind about WHY you even bother with LinkedIn and HOW to do so in order to achieve your business goals. You will also have actively engaged on LinkedIn following my tried and proven method. LinkedIn is just a tool though, input creates output. After the course, allow yourself 20 minutes a day dedicated to your business success.
PROGRAM (MORE OR LESS)
09:45 Come on in and grab a cuppa.
10:00 Start of the training.
12:45 Lunch (provided).
13:15 Continue training.
16:00 Gotta love ya and leave ya!
OBA AMSTERDAM Oosterdokskade 143, 1011 DL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Room: Singelzaal. 6th floor
Getting there: you are welcome at 9:45 to grab a cuppa before we start at 10 AM sharp. You will receive an email letting you know which room and what floor we are on.
- One day out of your busy schedule.
- €175 out of your bank account (plus BTW).
- 20 minutes a day (3-5 days a week) for max impact.
FREQUENTLY GIVEN ANSWERS
- Yes, that’s right, lunch is included, on request lactose-free, gluten-free, vegetarian…
- You need to pay the price quoted + 21% BTW, but you get that back from the tax office.
- Unfortunately, this training is not suitable for job seekers, that would be wasting your time and money.
- Payment plan you say? Nope, for €175 that is not going to happen. 🙂
- Yes, if you have to cancel you may give your ticket to a friend, just let me know their name.
- Sure you can grab me a cuppa, Earl Grey, weak, no milk, no sugar thanks.
- The training is suitable for all levels, beginner to quit keen LinkedIn user.
- If you haven’t got a LinkedIn Company Page you’ll know how to fix that after training.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Laptop or iPad with access to your LinkedIn.
- YESSS! We definitely will have FUN!