Petra Fisher’s LinkedIn Tea
Enjoy a FREE 30-Minute Powerful LinkedIn Conversation with Petra Fisher. Bring your cuppa tea and join in! LinkedIn Tea is a Zoom call with no more than 23 participants. This way, on your laptop, you can see all 24 (participants + me) people without scrolling! Each call focuses on 1 specific topic to do with LinkedIn, a short presentation followed by a chat between Petra Fisher and the others (YOU) enjoying a cuppa tea.
One of the things I liked best was the balance between getting valuable information from you followed by the chance to raise our own questions.. and get insightful answers to boot! The size of the group made it feel like we were sharing a cuppa together and the international nature of the participants was just my cup of tea!
You’re a huge proponent of injecting your personality into your profile and engagement. I got to see that in action during the session. I felt that the Petra I read and follow on LinkedIn and the one I met are one and the same.
HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LINKEDIN TEA:
- Enter your name and the email you check daily in the form below.
- Obsessively check your inbox, spam/junk folder or promotions, updates and any other tabs.
- Check under your bed, behind the sofa or in the laundry basket if needed.
- Once you’ve found my email, drag it into your inbox
- Click the link in the mail to confirm that you want to be notified when registration for the next LinkedIn Tea is up.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so you don’t miss out.
Petra Fisher is one of the best facilitators I have ever encountered. She has the ability to listen and direct a conversation to help you understand in your own mind and your own words the issues that you are attempting to resolve.
Wow, these LinkedIn Tea bites look more like RedBull ones. I thought I was mastering LinkedIn and sometimes even giving advice to friends and colleagues (despite not getting any business from it) and Petra just gave me too many questions. Now I have a lot of work to do!
Let me describe my experience: informative, useful and casual. I enjoyed this 30-minute discussion about ‘visibility on LinkedIn’. A nice way to learn and check if one is doing the right thing (or not).