Excellent LinkedIn book for the more visually minded reader. Lots of screenshot and the writing is part in light shaded background as well. Very visual. Not so much a crash on the sofa and read book, but a hands on step by step do it now book. Work on your profile and strategy as you read. Great manual.
- Creating your LinkedIn Account
- Creating your LinkedIn Profile
- Communicating with other LinkedIn Members
- Searching on LinkedIn
- Viewing News on LinkedIn Pulse
- Finding a Job
- Working with LinkedIn Recommendations and Endorsements
- Participating in LinkedIn Groups
- Advertising on LinkedIn
Good information about managing recommendations. How to hide and restore them or to reuqest a replacement if it is not quite what you hoped for (or has typos).
Get your copy: My LinkedIn | Patrice-Anne Ruthledge